St John the Baptist
Serving God and the Community of Leytonstone for 180 years
The East Window
The East Window, above the main altar, is an image of Christ the King. It was given to St John's in 1935. During the Second World War it was removed for safe keeping and refitted in 1946. To find out more about this window click on the image on the right to start the gallery.
Click on the right side of a gallery image to go to the next one or on the left side to go back to the previous image. Or alternatively, use the radio buttons under the gallery images.
Moving the mouse pointer off of an image will hide the text. Move the mouse point back over the image to restore the text.
To leave the gallery and return here click the "X" button in the top left corner of the gallery.