- On the 6th the High Altar flowers were given by Frances in loving memory of her dear mother Charlotte Symmons.
Leytonstone Festival – Saturday 12th onwards
memorial flowers for all those who fought and died in the First World War
Again many thanks to the arrangers and contributors:
High Altar – Milene, Lady Chapel – Elizabeth,
Font – Rasheedat, Lecturn – Liz,
Four pillars – Pam, Windowsills – Lynda
Children’s corner & porch – Elizabeth
- Also this weekend the pulpit flowers were given and arranged by Brenda Alleyne to remember her dear father Clayton Cumberbatch on his birthday.
- On the 20th the font flowers were given by Iris Wilson in loving memory of her dear husband Cliff on their wedding anniversary.
- The High Alter flowers on the 20th were given and arranged by Rasheedat Ogunbambi in loving memory of her dear father on the fourth anniversary of his death.
- The High Altar flowers on the 27th were given and arranged by Liz Malafronte in celebration of her and Enzo’s wedding anniversary and also in memory of her parents.